Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 31, 2015

August 31, 2015 Surprise!! (Again) I'm in Åarhus


Transfers just happened and I was on the train again. Back up to the northern kingdom! Yep, I'm headed to the beautiful city of Århus, the 2nd biggest in Denmark! I'm in a 4 man apartment and Ældste Sakurada is my companion. I've heard the best things about Aarhus and I have a really really good feeling about it. We're reopening the 2nd Elders Area which has been closed the last two transfers, being covered by the other elders. We're really excited and we have a ton to figure out and a lot of work to do so we can really crush it here. It's going to be a ton of fun! It's also a 7 week transfer so I'm guaranteed at least a little more time then in my last area!

Besides that, my last few days in Odense went really great! I--- has already begun sharing the gospel. She has maids that come and they noticed that there was something different about her, a happiness, that they hadn't seen before and complimented her on it. This of course being after her baptism, how awesome is that?! She started telling one of them about the church and trying to answer all of her questions and later she called us and asked if we could bring some pamphlets for her because, paraphrasing, they just explain all those big questions about death and life so easily! She's awesome! It was pretty sad saying goodbye but she's in good hands!

Well besides that nothing really major happened, just transfer craziness! 12 new missionaries come in tomorrow. Ældste Lee is training, Ælsdte Hartmann and Murphy are turn around training so they're training at 11 weeks in the land. Crazy! I'm also getting a mission brother because Ældste Bateman is training again!
That's about it! Love you all! I'm expecting big big things here! :)

Med Kærlig Hilsen,
Ældste McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment