Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016 Hello, Hello!

Kære Familie,

Transfers duh duh duhhhhhhhnnnnn....I'm staying!!!! But Elder Magleby left! We got the calls Saturday morning and he's packed and gone today! Crazy how fast it all happens. We were surprised, we thought we were staying together.  We almost forgot it was transfer calls until about an hour before! It's too bad, we made a really good team, crushed some great goals!  I am staying here in Holbæk for at least 6 more weeks and my new companion is Elder Weese.  I picked him up from the train station a couple hours ago so I don't know him very well yet, but he seems like a really good guy! Excited and ready! He's been in the land for 6 months and this is his 2nd area, so its pretty exciting for him. It's weird because I'm suddenly a very old missionary even though I'm barely at a year. That is just how it works I guess!

I'm excited for another transfer here.  Things are doing really well! I'll turn 20 years old here in this little town! I've been feeling much too adultish lately. A few days ago I started making a list of countries of people that I've known since I became a missionary. After I expanded it out to people who I've shaken hands with and had a long enough conversation to remember who they were, it was almost 60 countries.  That's pretty amazing if you ask me! Conference was really great, those are some of the best examples in the world. I was able to see all but the Sunday afternoon session, so I didn't get the chance to see Elder Holland! I'm sure it was awesome. I think I'll have to go with Cole and say Uchtdorf's talk was one of the best!

I love you guys! Keep being awesome! :)

MKH
Ældste McBride

This was our district! Left to right, Sister Williams, Sister Haag, Elder Magleby, Elder Halling, Elder Thurman! As you can see I really let district leadership go to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment