Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 28, 2016

March 28, 2016 Happy Birthday Ike!!!

Kære Familie,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!!! I LOVE YA BUDDY! Tilykke med fødselsdagen!! You're an old guy now woah do you have a long white beard?  Have an awesome day buddy!

We don't have a lot of time today but Ældste Magleby and I are doing really really well. The past two weeks have just been really great work wise! We even have a totally normal young newly married Danish guy who is really progressing, we met with him last Monday and will again later this evening. He had the bible, Book of Mormon, and a notebook with a bunch of questions written down ready on his table! Very exciting! His name is C... We're really just doing great here! Crazy I'm over a year and time is just flying by! 

I love you guys sorry it was so short, I might get to add more later! Hope you had a Happy Easter!

Med Kærlig Hilsen,
Ældste McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment