Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 7, 2016

March 7, 2016 Cows Are Gross

Kære Familie,

Hey that's awesome that the magazines got to you guys! That was a really fun experience haha! Basically we said yes to being interviewed as soon as we met the guy, then we asked President and he said that we needed to be media trained so then we got a 4 hour training on how to do stuff with media from a member who is assigned to that, and then we did the interviews! I really made sure I was cheesing in the pics huh, nobody wants to join a sad church! Speaking of that, I got a phone call from Elder Vance a few days ago and a guy came to church last sunday because he read the article! He sat in the back all of sacrament meeting and then came up and introduced himself to Elder Vance! How sweet is that? He really plays up the fact that we're americans so thats pretty funny!

Ældste Magleby and I had a really awesome week! We've been really blessed to have some great experiences finding people. Holbæk is like the Jehovas Witness capital of scandinavia or something so basically everyone thinks thats who we are when we knock on thier doors haha. It's nothing new but especially here we have just tried to rely alot on being sent to the people that will be open! We also went to do service for this investigator out on a farm! Elder Magleby said usually its just like moving furniture or cleaning up or something but not this time! Hahaha we got there and she handed us each a big pair of boots and then showed us how to clean up cow poop in the stable! Cows are really gross but I thought it was really really funny! There was like 40 cows maybe. So while you guys were buying your designer cupcakes we were just shoveling crap hahaha! ;) the things you do on missions man. I think i handled myself pretty well for a city boy! I also drove in like a snowstorm, that was wild! It just started coming down way hard one night and I was driving. I think I handled myself pretty well for an Arizona boy haha! It snowed a little bit yesterday too but its mostly melted now. We also had zone conference this week so that was fun to see some old buddies! My son Elder Ericksen came back!! 

That's so crazy that Eric got to see Sam, you guys must feel soooooo jealous haha :) I had a bunch of stuff from your email that I wanted to comment on but then I got to the last paragraph.... I can't believe you sold Stacy. I was only one year away...Did you tell the new owners the name? I even got a couple members in Århus to name their cars because I named Stacy. I'll miss that thing! Our cars name in Holbæk is Melanie the Mervina. She's got character but not as much personality as Stacy. Oh well I guess I've just got to move on...

I love you guys!! Have a great week!

Med Kørlig Hilsen
Ældste McBride  

P.S. Thank you so much for the package! I went all out with it! Also will you say thanks to aunt Lynne for the package she sent! There was some great stuff in there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment