Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 7, 2015

December 7, 2016 Glædelig Jul

Christmas is in full swing here! Århus is lively and people are happy and we have a little tree set up in our apartment! Also it hasn't been very cold at all this week! :)

But enough of the good news...(dramatic pause) Unfortunately Ældste Ericksen has a rather serious ingrown toenail so we have been inside quite a lot lately. We've had to be quite patient as we go to different doctors to figure out if he'll need surgery or not and if that means he'll get sent home for the surgery or not. After like 4 doctors opinions it seems that surgery is pretty likely but now we have to wait for doctors in Salt Lake to see pictures of the toe so the Area doctor over like all of northern europe missions makes the decision if he's going home or going to Sweden or Germany for surgery. Its a lot of hullaballoo and mumbo jumbo and other funny words over a toe but it is a pretty nasty looking toe and it is a very boring/stressful process. So yes that's about it as far as life update. Pray for Ældste Ericksen please. Thank you!

Now lets talk about Christmas!!! That's what everybody is talking about anyway! I have not received a package yet but our Christmas conference is on the 18th so if it's in Denmark I'll get it then! Speaking of Christmas packages, do you guys want anything from Denmark for Christmas? I have been trying to think of stuff but I don't know what you want/exactly what it will take to get it home yet! Sorry I kind of thought of this a little late haha! But yes please give me ideas for stuff to send home if you would like something from here haha. The Christmas call is pretty open but we are doing it at this really great familie's house so it's all lined up there! Be expecting pretty early for you guys! I was thinking I could do mine at around 4pm here in Danmark which would be 8am for you guys maybe? I don't remember the time difference. But we'll be doing it in 2 groups so it is somewhat flexible! I don't know if it will be possible to coordinate it with hermano McBride either but just know it will be in the morning for you guys! :) Also will you send me my skype info? I haven't found where I wrote it down last time yet haha!

I love you!
Ældste McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment