Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016 Welcome to Hotel Fredericia

Kære Familie

We had another wonderful week here in Fredericia! Things are going so well! M--- came for the 5th Sunday in a row and she brought a friend, and the friend brought her boyfriend. It was awesome. She loves the church and it has been amazing watching her make the changes in her life and seeing how much happier it makes her.

Elder Gardner and I have turned Fredericia's apartment into a chocolate chip cookie making machine. We got a chocolate chip cookie recipe and after like the 2nd or 3rd try we figured out how to make really good cookies really fast. So we have made a ton of cookies in the past couple weeks. 

One of the things I really enjoy about being a missionary is hosting splits! Often in our mission elders have to travel to a different city to have splits and so they sleep over one or two nights and then go home. Since my first area I've always thought it was really fun to be a good host! So we always have good food and have the apartment clean and plan out good workdays. In Fredericia we even have guest towels haha! This last week we had elders on splits and we made Pazookies. They were sooooo delicious!  So that was a lot of fun. I've really learned how to make wherever I am my home. 

I'm very proud of President Isaac, the mullet man! Those pics were so funny! I have some cute little bros. Our family in general is just awesome.

When I opened my email today I had my death letter from the mission. When you have 6 months left they send you a letter letting you know that they are starting to plan your travel home. Yikes. Time flies I guess.

Well I love you! Have a great week!

MKH,
Ældste McBride

How I reacted when I got the 6 months left letter.



No comments:

Post a Comment