Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15, 2016 Fun Times in Fredericia!

Hello hello

This has been one of the busiest weeks of my whole mission and we came out on top!! Elder Gardner and I get along really well! Even with the Mountain View-Red Mountain rivalry haha! Cole looks a lot more attractive than I did as an 8th grader that is for sure. Tell him to stay away from girls! Isaac is such a cute little goober haha. I miss those silly guys!

That's so cool Brigham is leaving Taylor is home! I literally got goosebumps hearing about Nathan and mainland china! I would serve another full 2 years if it meant I could go to mainland china when that opens so cool!! Send me a pic of that family that is getting baptized, how cool is that!! Go Las Sendas ward! 

Fredericia is a sweet place, the city is an old fort so the center is surrounded by a dirt mound and a moat, its kinda cool! I've been able to meet a lot of ward members and I'm a lot better with names now that I've had so many places! I'm going to really like it here! We traveled into Copenhagen for MLC and I got to see some old friends that I hadn't seen in like 6 months so that was awesome! There is a lot going on in the mission right now and my zone is stacked with awesome missionaries. There is a lot of faith! We had an awesome first lesson with this woman on Saturday and she came to church on Sunday! She is great! She has lived in Denmark for a while but she is originally from Kenya. It's going to be a great place! 

Life is really good. I've been blessed with a ton of energy lately so I have just so much focus! I love this stuff. You can't give a single ounce of energy or effort or faith to the Lord without him blessing you for it! It's so great! I love you guys! I pray for you and hope you have it good with school starting up again! :)

Ældste McBride

I LOVE my Icelandic sweater!
This is a little peak at our apartment too!

I bought and tried to make sheep head before I left Iceland! This is how you buy it, just frozen in a grocery store, and this was the finished "meal". You can see a little regret in my eyes haha!   Eeeeewwwwww

This was the members house I ate at before I left Selfoss. They could see smoke from the eruption in 2010 from their living room!

A sweet rainbow over the Fjord! Its good to be back in Denmark I love this country!



No comments:

Post a Comment