Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25, 2016 Welcome to Mars

Dear Family,

Things are still cruising here on Iceland. We're working hard and seeing things progress! Summer sure sounds like a blast at home but I'm definitely in the cooler place ;) We had to drop a senior couple off at the airport and we took a different way home and it seriously looked like we were driving through Mars! Some places here just look unreal! The Icelandic is coming along but can be occasionally frustrating haha!

I still haven't had any "traditional" Icelandic food but I think next week i'm going to buy one of those sheep head things and cook it haha. We did eat at a members house this week and they live in such a sweet place. We drove inland a little ways and got to their house which is in the middle of this valley surrounded by mountains! So sweet! 

I hope you don't get too absorbed in Pokemon haha! I've heard of the game but I don't think I've met anyone that actually plays yet I'll keep my eye out! I love you guys! 

Öldungur McBride

P.S. Happy birthday soon old man ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment