Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 8, 2016

February 8, 2016 - I Love to See the Temple

Hey Momma!

The house is looking good! Sounds like a whole bunch of craziness over there haha! How are all those families doing anyway? Benches, McDonalds, Daytons? You'll have to say hi to them and everyone else for me! 

I don't have a ton of time to write because we have kind of a crazy day today! Do you remember my Egyptian pal C---? The one who calls me Mac? We're going over there again for haircuts in a little bit haha, should be fun! Also this morning Elder Bishopp and I were invited to a Gymnasie class which is like the Danish equivalent of Senior year through Sophomore in college. It was really interesting! Not anything like BYU hahaha. It was a little scary to stand in front of about 20 Danish youth all at once and answer questions but most of them were really nice to us! 

The highlight of the week was that on Thursday Elder Bishopp and I traveled to Copenhagen! We had to do a training for the new missionaries that have just come in and we got to go to the temple! It was my first time in the temple since once last May! It was very exciting and just so spiritually refreshing! I took a name I found myself with so that was awesome! I've been feeling energized since then! We are very blessed to have temples! 

We also got hints of transfers so shhhhhh but President told Elder Bishopp that I'm probably moving here in 2 weeks. I think it will be exciting to have a new place to work but at the same time I really don't want to leave the ward here in Århus! You guys have to meet these awesome people some day! I love them! It's so much fun being around them and I feel super at home here, I'll miss them a lot but I'll just have to worry about that in a couple weeks. 

Sorry I haven't sent a good pic in a while I'll get one to ya next week! I love you guys hug hug kiss kiss (tickle Isaac for me)

MKH
Ældste McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment