Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 22, 2016

February 22, 2016 Area #4!

The Fjord in Holbæk and my new companion! 


Kære Familie,

I have been transferred! I now live in the city of Holbæk which is in the middle northern part of Sjælland! It's a small city, much smaller than Århus but our area is massive! Ginormous! We cover almost the enire northwest part of Sjælland! The bike rides are apparently really really long...just kidding we have a car! What up! I haven't named it yet but it will get a name I promise! My companion is Ældste Magleby, he was also trained by Ældste Bateman and so we were good buddies before back when he was in training! It's going to be a blast! I'm also a district leader! Our district is the 6 missionaries that are a part of Roskilde Ward which is one of the biggest in Denmark!

It was pretty sad to say bye to Århus! Half of my mission to this point has been in that city! It was especially sad to say bye to the ward because after 6 months I feel so close to so many of them! I got some good pics before I left that I'll attach! Work wise our area had really picked up which was great to see. There are some exciting new people that we have found/started teaching and lot of potential with some of them! It was great to see because I have been with that area in some really busy times and some totally dead times! Work is always rewarded though and I have high hopes for the future of that area! Work is always always rewarded that is for sure. 

We even had someone come to church last Sunday! We made a deal with this woman that if she visits our church we will visit her church so last Saturday we went to a 7th Day Adventist church because they have the sabbath on Saturday! It was interesting to see. Most of it was a lot like ours, a group of girls even stood up and sang Nearer My God to Thee in English! It was a fun experience!

I'll let you know more about this new place once I know more about it then what the library looks like haha! That is pretty cute that Isaac fell asleep listening to my voice, melted my heart a little bit!

I love all of you!

Ældste McBride
This is Familien Kearsley
 Tie trade I did with Nicklas and Daniel my last day!
Familien Rosenkilde!

Upside down city in the super fancy Århus library

No comments:

Post a Comment