Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015 No Such Thing as a Normal Transfer

Mom you're decorations were so fancy oh my gosh!  That's seriously has to be the most fun job for you. My favorite is the one with the giant cheesy wedding picture I think!

Here in Aarhus we had an interesting week! Last Monday we got a phone call ring ring. It was President! He said Elder Sakurada, pack your bags, you're moving to Bornholm (Little island thats a train to Sweden and a ferry ride away from Sjælland) you'll be leaving as soon as possible! So 48 hours later we hopped on a train with all his stuff and he left to København and I stayed in Horsens for a few days. It was kinda sad because me and Elder Sakurada were such great friends! Now I'm in a tri with Elder Vance and Elder Bradshaw covering Aarhus. It's been really weird. I have to wait until next week to get my companion because that's when he'll be coming from the MTC! Yep, thats right I'll be training! So until then we're pretty busy trying to cover both areas but it's going well so far. 

In other news I'm ponderizing D&C 121:45-46 which is one of my favorite scriptures ever so I figured it would be a good start! Well I'm sorry this is really short but most of the weeks just been doing random things, not really any huge experiences just transfer craziness haha! I love you all so much! Have a great week! Tell Cole and Ike if they start ponderizing now they'll be very wise missionaries indeed!

MKH
Ældste McBride

This the picture of us getting the surprise transfer call! Pretty Epic huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment