Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Sunday, May 24, 2015

May 24, 2015 Heyyyy

Hi mom!

I don't have a ton of time today to write because tomorrow we're going to Farup Sommerland which is like an amusement park so it should be a great P Day! Also I'm  writing sunday night because the bus leaves early in the morning so we skipped dinner to write but don't worry I'm told that is approved hahah! 

The craziest part of this week was saturday. It was Karneval the city of Aalborg's version of the parties in Brazil! From literally 7 in the morning throughout the whole day there was loud music and drunk people and costumes! Think halloween but instead of kids in cute costumes collecting candy it was adults in not so appropriate costumes collecting lots and lots of beer! I say you should look it up but I'm also nervous about what will pop up hahah. People pushed around strollers full of alcohol. I'll send a pic next week of the aftermath but I don't have time today! I ran over some glass which destroyed my bike tire and so throughout the day I had three flats but at least now I know how to fix flats haha. My bikes name is now Mira short for mirakel which means miracle hahah. Missionary work was insane that day but we visited M--- who is a recent convert and is an absolute inspiration to me! Visiting him is my favorite part of being a missionary! 

I got in touch with Sam so I know he's doing well! I love you all!

Ældste McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment