Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 27, 2017

February 27, 2017 Last Week!!!

Kære Familie,

I can't wait to see you guys! I'll be on a plane next Tuesday so I don't know if I'll write next week! It will be so good to tell you about the end of my mission in person because it has been absolutely awesome! We are planning a baptism for this Saturday. Pray that it all goes to plan:) 

I'm so grateful for my mission! I look back on all the areas, companions, and days I've had and I'm just so thankful. It has been the best experience of my entire life. I have been a very very blessed missionary. I've developed such a stronger relationship with God and learned to rely on Jesus Christ. We can receive so much more from the Gospel than we often allow ourselves to. I love it!

See you next week! (Can you believe how fast two years is?) I love you guys!

MKH

Ældste McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment