Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20, 2017 Hey Sunshine!

Kære Familie,

Earlier this week we had a couple fantastic days of sunshine! Such beautiful days!! I'm claiming that we beat winter here because after the cold last week it warmed right up and got sunny until the weekend! 

I'm happy to hear everything is going well for you all back at home! Isaac is too young to have  a valentine!! Things here are going really great. We're seeing some great progress with some of our friends. Two of them especially. It is a pretty classic Mother in law, daughter in law relationship but somehow they're helping each other to live the Gospel. They came to church again yesterday! The mother in law was inactive for over 37 years following her baptism and now the daughter in law is preparing to be baptized! They're great! This week was a pretty normal missionary week. 

I'm looking so forward to seeing you guys again. I love you and I miss you. I'm really tired of writing emails, I just want to talk to you guys! See you soon!

Ældste McBride






No comments:

Post a Comment