Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 5, 2016

December 5, 2016 17 Awesome Weeks in a Row

Kære Familie,

Wow Congrats Cole! You guys look like real studs out there!! You look so big compared to last time I saw you! That is definitely a bigger trophy than anything I've ever won! You must have been really good if teams chose to forfeit instead of play you wow. Pretty jealous you got to see Jim Gaffigan!

We are still just being blown away here by how many fantastic days and weeks we have had! We went to the temple with M---. She loved it! It was such a cool experience to be in the temple with someone for the first time! She said it was the greatest day ever. It is so cool to see how happy she is about the Gospel! 

We stayed in Copenhagen and were on splits with the assistants. They happen to be some of my best buddies in the mission too. It was fun.  I worked with Elder Hartmann and last time we were on splits was over a year and a half ago when we were both in training in Aalborg! Man I love that guy. At church we had 3 people there for their first time. That's a lot! One of our friends showed up wearing an all white dress. Perfect to be baptized in ;) Christmas food in Denmark tastes so so so good!

Transfers are on Friday. We aren't really looking forward to them very much! But who knows where I'll be or who I'll be with next time! I love you all so much! 

MKH
Ældste McBride


No comments:

Post a Comment