Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12, 2016 Christmas Craziness

Kære Familie,

This week has been crazy! There is a group of missionaries touring the country to perform christmas concerts and so it made transfers crazy. I'm still in Fredericia and Elder Gardner moved to a city called horsens. We're still in the same district which is awesome! We had such a good companionship. Busiest time of my mission. Now all that business is entirely up to me to handle. Because of the music tour my new companion has to stay for a while in his old area so I have a companion right now for about 10 days on a temporary split. His name is Elder Fairbanks and he's a really funny guy. He's a lot of help but since he is leaving so soon all of the planning is up to me for our area and the zone. It's a lot! Time is flying by so fast it is insane. I can't believe we're so far into December already! 

I think I'll be skyping sometime between 2-4 Danish time so I think thats like 8am your time? I'll try to figure it out a little bit better by next week! Wow I had almost forgotten about AD. That was a good chapter in our families history :) I think I'd like to ride into my wedding on those Green Machine bike things we had. 

One really fun thing was that the ward here had the Christmas party! I don't know if i told you this tradition last year but Danes hold hands with each other and walk around their christmas trees while singing christmas songs. It is really fun. I think Danes are where they got the idea for the Whos from whoville in the Grinch movie! They know how to Christmas :)

Love ya!
Ældste McBride


1 comment:

  1. Microsoft office has a different version, and the entire version has the different setup file. Some of the version is Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 etc. Go to www.office.com/setup and redeem your key.here are multiple manufacturers making printers for home and office use with varied range as printer series per the need and affordability of different customers. Printer Tech Support. It has become one of the most useful computer hardware devices that allow people to convert computer generated typescript into a physical printed document.

    ReplyDelete