Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 6, 2016

June 6, 2016 Hello!

Kære Familie,

We had a wonderful week here in Holbæk! On Tuesday the zone leaders came to our area on splits! I know both of them pretty well so that's always a ton of fun! I was with Elder Murphy and we blew it up! We were in the same district forever ago in Odense and it was good to see him again. We had a great day together and were blessed with a lot of opportunities to teach. Things are starting to pick up here! On Thursday we got to visit the temple! What a blessing that is, there is just such an incredible peaceful feeling in there. 

I'm slightly concerned that my little brothers like to shop but I'll figure that one out once I'm home haha. Mom I do have to say the Barn seems to really spice up your life. 

Have fun at Geronimo Cole! I don't think we ever went to that camp. What is Isaac up to this summer? 115 degrees sounds insane! We have been sweating like crazy and I think its maybe like 80 haha. I'm going to die back home! I think I've forgotten when eveybody's birthdays/ holidays are so will you send me just a list of the important stuff? Haha oops mission fog. 

Well, I love you guys! Hope you have a great week!
Ældste McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment