Write Max a Note or Share a photo at: Maxwell . McBride@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9, 2017 TILLYKKE MED FØDSELSDAGEN

Kære Familie,

Happy Birthday Cole!!! Tillykke med fødselsdagen :) I can't believe you are so old. And cool too! What the heck? I was a lot of things when I was 14 but cool was definitely not one of them! Keep it up and don't forget to be a nice guy. The world needs a bunch more nice guys!

This week was really cold! Not like really really cold but I'm a baby when it comes to cold weather! I survived though and we put together a pretty good week. I became buddies with a man from Eritrea in Africa. He doesn't speak danish and only "small english" but because we're both christians language doesn't matter. He called me his "christian friend"! Being a christian is pretty cool because it lets you make friends with people all over the world. There is a lot of power in Christ's name.

There are some days where I am tired and cold but I don't have too much too complain about. The work here in Fredericia is going amazingly and I have to be the most spoiled missionary in the mission, I have been in a car since the beginning of last march! #blessed 

We had another lesson with my pal H--- this week (I sent home a pic holding her turtle the other week) and it went great. After we had talked about what we had planned on I asked if she had time to read a chapter of the book of Mormon. She said ya and I started to open to where I thought she was around the end of 2 Nephi like page 130 or something. She responded with "I guess we can read that again" and I said "What do you mean isn't this where you're at?" "No" she replied matter of factly "I finished the whole thing." "WHAT??" I almost shouted. "Ya didn't I tell you?" she calmly answered. For the record she had not told me that! It was really funny! We're looking forward to her baptism end of January or early February!

I love you family! Hope all goes well with Isaac. He's tough he'll handle it!

MKH
Ældste McBride

1 comment:

  1. Microsoft office has a different version, and the entire version has the different setup file. Some of the version is Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 etc. Go to www.office.com/setup and redeem your key.here are multiple manufacturers making printers for home and office use with varied range as printer series per the need and affordability of different customers. Printer Tech Support. It has become one of the most useful computer hardware devices that allow people to convert computer generated typescript into a physical printed document.

    ReplyDelete